Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Warez......where u be when i needed ya most?/African woman

I have been downloading songs into my PC since last sunday through one of the new P2P software I downloaded from Download and I am actually downloading naija songs so, you may say that I am being tribalistic, but hey,different strokes for different folks!
Actually, it is FELA's songs, damn, I never thought this man, can really make my day, I mean I love Fela but I wasnt that crazy bout him cos I only thought it was "old school" so why bother myself about oldies, but I guess I was damn wrong, he is a really good singer and his lyrics do make sense up till today.... like "teacher dont teach me nonsense", its a work of art I must say, that man was talented, I guess that s why he didnt live that long to enjoy his popularity but his music and shrine shall live on... hopefully I might be able to go their one day to that famous African shrine where everything goes... except now, his son Femi Kuti has decided to ban "igbo" or "weed" from the Shrine.... hehehhe what a life.... anywayz, thanks to warez, I m gonna keep downloading all those crazy songs but alas I couldnt download Eedris Abdulkareem( he is not searchable i GUESS)! Right now I am listening to African Woman, he is praising and dissin the African women.. hmm... lemme hear him out sha.... "African woman, she go say... she go say i be lady oooo.....!" You'>http://www.felaproject.net/">You can check his personal website designed by "stayhonest", its all about this phenomenal man...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know a site to download Jaga Jaga - Eedris Abdulkareem if you are still looking for one.
1. Go To http://africvibes.tripod.com/

2. Right Click on "Listen FREE to TOP 10 Radio"

3. Select "Save Target As"

4. Select "save"

Peace.