Monday, July 25, 2005

Tear drops from the heart!

Times have changed,
things have moved,
lovers are haters
enemies are friends,
strangers are lovers
but who will be my sympathiser,
cos this tears keeps on fallin
and i am down with love softly

Rain is fallin,
life is bloomin,
things are growin,
birds are chirpin
animals are lyin down
waiting for the next full moon to celebrate on
but who will hold my hands to nite?
and make me feel like a real woman
who will lie down next to me
and try to comfort me with love and care
cos I am dyin inside out
with no one to love me....

I wonder how it will be
if you were me
and i were you
maybe you will realise my feelings
and decide to act upon it
or u will just forget bout me cos you are me and not you
but if i were you and not me
i will still love you
and harbour for sweet nothings i can scrape out from you
but you are not me and i am not you
so i guess i have to live on the lil i have
till God gives me something better than this...
Just wish it were a bit faster
so i dont have to wallow in pain forever....
my teardrops are fallin inside of me
you cant see cos you dont wanna care
but it will keep on fallin
cos of the pain and sorrow you ve caused
nothing will change all that
except LOVE......

~fatima~

No comments: