Monday, July 11, 2005

J'aime...... moi beau!

Wet Days

I dream of heaven
I dream of things wonderful
I dream of peace
I dream of everything
I dream of love even when I cant hold you down to myself....
I dream of you, I dream of you my love

I care for you
I care for all things beautiful
I care for us
I care when no one else does
Oh baby, why dont you realise this?
That you are my only love
I cherish....

Things I adore
things I day-dream about
I love to hold you down
when the rain is falling down
I love to hang around your place
when you arent around
eventhough I feel blue when I am with you

Dont try to think
dont bother to cheat
I aint gonna freak out
when you love someone else
cos I know that you are mine
always....
baby, why dont you stay with me
through my wet days..........

~fatyma~

This is a lil bit slow... it cant r nb... but a slow love song you can think of in the 60s era.. when love is love and not right now... hehehe bye folks!

No comments: