Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I will get there.....somehow.. someway!

I wonder sometimes why people try to create nonsense or nonsensical things in other people's life... Why try to be great when you know deep inside you arent.. why create and pretend to be who you are and yet you arent! It makes me wonder if this world we live in is full of pretenders, waiting for you and I to enter their lives and steal away things that we wont take for granted! I do wonder why people try to say " I love you!" when they know deep inside they dont? it is really scary for me at times to trust people cos I cant go through another heartbreak again... I have seen the bad guys , dined with the ugly guys.. the good guys? well, they never seem to exist or they always hide away so that they wont get caught up in this world's nemesis!
One thing I have realised in all of my life, I have never cheated or lied about my true feelings, never pretended to be in love when I do know I detest the person, I do believe that being trustworthy and always telling the truth count most even if 99 percent of people you have met or would meet wont be trustworthy enough.
Now, Love is not what it is meant to be... some people dont know the meaning of love talkless of reciprocating the feeling back to their loved ones, some envy you for being in love but never try to work things out in their love relationships... some... like I said earlier... are "love pretenders"... just make the other person believe that they love him/her but dump her when she wants more loving... it is a shame, to you guys out there, if you like "hitting" on girls like you try to tell your "homies" cos nothing hurts bad than being lied to ... or false interpretations of your feelings... you may have "hit-and-run"ed your way through it, but be least assured that one day, someone too will enter your life, pretend to love you and drop you off just like that! without looking back...(Alcia keys'KARMA)
I am glad for being in love and I am glad that I will always be in love... with or without anyone in my life... atleast I do know how to express my feelings!To my loved ones, thanks for accepting me for who i am and for loving me no matter what I do or say.. I love you all..
~fatyma~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hum have you ever given it a taught that sometimes some people just, find out at the critical part of their life, that intimacy is now what they want or need?

Sometimes we mis-interprete things, and i guess thats what has just happened.The most important thing is to know that, we are truthful and honest, when we do, what we do. And to know, when to avoid things, that we cannot cope with, and accept others peoples stance and choice in life. Everybody in one way or the other have a good heart when he or she does something. But things happen along the way.

Life is not that complex. Take it with ease. Peace.