Sunday, July 03, 2005

My naijalicious love

You are my naijalicious love,
I love the way I feel
whenever I am around you
cos I guess you are my delicous lover...

I cant sleep sometimes,
thinking of you has become something I do daily
I harbour thoughts of you
its really crazy
thinking of my naijalicious love
how will i survive?

Ko ma ye mi mo....
tell me what to do
I need to know
cos I just need you more and more
and if I should die tomorrow
I will be a contended soul
because you satisfied my appetite
and make me feel whole and tight!

Ma fimisile ooo
cos I dont know what will happen
I might go nutz
without you in my life
and I need you so much
my sweet delicious love
cos you are my only naijalicious love

~fatima!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U are too much and i am proud of u gurl 'carry go' ok. so whos is this ur naijalicious love, ibro?, yah im right. be guuud gurl