Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Jealous of you!

~Jealous of you~

I see the way he calls you
never dropping the phone for hours long
I felt something in me
I felt that he loves you
and I know you love him too!

I stop the thoughts cos I cant
imagine you being with him
I pinch myself daily
why i going crazy over this
but I guess life goes on

I am jealous of you gal...
You seem to get him to be by your side
You are so lucky
that I feel jealous thinking of you both!

I dont know why he comes by daily to send you roses and chocolate
but I guess everyday is valentine to him
I cant believe a real man can do that
but I guess it must have been love
or it is you doing your magic on him

Why cant I have him the way you do
You seem to be in another planet from mine
and thats why I feel this pain
whenever I think of you both

I am jealous of you gal...
You seem to get him stuck on you
I dunno how you do it
but I am envious of your love for him
but I am gonna be jealous till I can
get someone like him!

~fatyma!~

No comments: