Friday, March 10, 2006

Cinnamon Gurl on da loose...but she aint messing with her frills!!!

.......He took ma money, when I m in need of him He told me I am his lady, what a cunny S.O.A.G he is.... I dont need..... I dont need..... a heartbreaker....

Well... just messing up with Kanye's GOLD DIGGER song... I mean this guys make money by dissing gals with their "y'alll know I am a playa" songs.... come on...give we women a break... if you think we are gold diggers...well arent you guys heartbreakers.... telling all sorts of lies and playing around and later pretending that you did it cos you cared?! ufff! gimme a break...well..... (p.s. and he was expectin an oscar....duh...u cant diss a black chick and still get a kiss on da cheek boi!)
It has been ages I blogged.... I dont like saying this, but blogging takes time and energy and imaginative stories (or lies) to blog... not just put something up so that peeps are "ohh and ahh" ur webpage....!I read it somewhere where peeps try to be someoen they aint in their blogs so that they can look cool "virtually", like talking about booze, party and girls which actually they are normal blokes like you and me hia....hmmm!!! C'est Incredible! I read about the "Google Click Fraud"....makes me wonder what peeps will do just to get traffic and earn some internet money.... well, I aint trying to be a wannabe or make myself popular... I will blog about what I think and feel at the moment, if it offends or makes me look like i am not that "cool" well, sorry but this is me......plain as a oatmeal!
I am quite busy, not quite actually, but DAMN BUSY!!!... i neevr thought that at the end of my degree year, it will be this difficult, having to finish my final year project and trying to finish my active years as an EXCO for my society makes me feel terrible sometimes but then I wont experience this anymore for the rest of my life, so why let it bug me... naw... I am lovin it men!!! its fun being a campus gal... it has its good, bad and ugly side but hey who said LIFE WAS A BED OF ROSES!!!.... well, I gotta get back to my acada..... cheerioz
~fateema~

2 comments:

toometoblog said...

Malysia? For real?

toometoblog said...

^for a second first impression:
i can spell malaysia.