Saturday, March 25, 2006

just thinking......

From my own point of view....!

cant believe that being in my final year means more wahala.... gosh.... i feel depressed each day.... wished i could have lost some weight to show it but hell no! i gained abit... I went to chill out in one of my friend's bday party.... wasnt good...wasnt bad... but c'est terrible! well.... atleast away from the acada stuffs... I need to keep my ass off the malls... have been visiting the mall near my campus(alamanda) like a wifey that is a full housewife.... damn....
Now I am thinking... after my degree kpali... whatelse... oh yeah... get a job as a career woman(na?!) get married(as a typical naija woman,huh?! lolz) or to do my MBA(yeah baby yeah!)... dont think me wrong... jsut wanna do my MBA... although my academic advisor told me that i should have atleast two years of working experience... of cos he is right but I wonder why i should follow that rule... I wanna finish everything and then think of whatelse again?! like a starlet with the world at her feet.... explore the world when you are still single.... then settle down to the wonderful, hilarious world of MARRIAGE.... not against it... i have seen alot of good marriages and bad ones also... still wish for more fun in life... lolz... am I joking to myself? nope... just blogging s##t as usual.... my soul is sprung and drained of love and happiness.... needless to say more....
ADIOS

Fatym

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r a good planner, n a real afrikan woman, old on to ya faith

An-Igbo-Dude said...

"my soul is sprung and drained of love and happiness"

welcome to the club dear.we r all in the same shoes but u know what..? we always come out tops. cheers

Anonymous said...

Said like the true woman I've always known you to be be.
Needless to say I'm proud of you and will stay with you every step of the way
Make a wish and I just may grant it ....
Stay real for life !
With lotsa love,
Me!