Friday, December 30, 2005

2005 - a year I can never forget!!!!

.........2006 - a year I hope will be more joyful and prosperous for everyone!!! This year has been full of ups and downs....disappointments, happiness, expectations, dilemmas and personally, this year wasnt really my year at all... But for the fact that "ALLAH DEY!" I am glad that I have been able to breeze through it all, and to those lives that was lost and forgotten, may their soul rest in perfect peace(amen). Life, they say, is not a bed of roses. I cant expect things to be good and everything to be perfect but then, I had expectations, some of them failed and some excelled.... what will be will be, no matter how much you planned it... if it is fated to turn out right, it will, no regrets, no qualms, no premonitions... just fated..simple!

Natural disasters and wars that are not meant to be fought... accidents and national deaths.... 2005 seems to be overflowing with it... I pray 2006 will be a happier year for everyone of us....
On a happy note.... I began to actively blog this year and I made some positive changes in my life.... and I felt better about who I am...people will always be the same, you dont have to bend backwards to satisfy everyone, just do the right thing at the right time...
I know I am sounding too boring...thanx but when you are blogging about some serious happenings around you... you cant joke about it unless you are a pro in jokes...i am not !!!...so , you have to take this blog the way it is...
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE....

~fatima~

3 comments:

Queenb said...

Happy New year!!

Anonymous said...

happy new year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lets hope 2006 is a good year.

I'm going to practice some daily zen by sending folks a daily zen greeting cards