Thursday, November 17, 2005

Friendships are Golden

I never thought that resuming after five weeks of holiday will make me feel happier, because I was feeling down and bored of watching too much teevee. But today, my whole day has been wonderful, and no thanks to the downpour of rain in the afternoon, I feel just great. Sometimes, you wake up at the right side of the bed wishing yourself a nice day but end up feeling worse off anyways. However, it was cool, having lunch with my friend after a long time and having some crazy chat with a group of friends for dinner... hmm... thats what i really loved... it really made my day and helped me to improve my sense of humor...kinda lolz...

I usually feel that human beings sometimes take things for granted... I for one do take things for granted. When I was on holiday, fasting and doing absolutely nothing except help my mum or watch tv(CSI WHATELSE!!!), I seldom bother to contact my friends back in campus because to me, they are "campus friends" and nothing more. Alas, I was totally wrong, a friend is a friend is a friend indeed and in need always... never underestimate the power of friendship... its more powerful than love, whenever you are happy, they make you laugh and whenever you are down they cheer you up... except for friends that pretend that they are your friends... never mind them.. they aint worth a thang! Friends are always there for you.... but I think friendship is not something we should dismiss take for granted... yeah we do have virtual friends but they cant be like the ones you see everyday and face to face... you know.. you can chat all day long but at the end of the you log out and case closed, but your face-to-face friend will hang out with you and you can talk about anything( trust me, I get bored after sometime!) under the sun and the moon till dawn if you permit her(or him) to be with you. Well.... thats what friends are for..... to my old paddies, Biola, Tayo Jemz, Bonzo Ige, Jossie, Ejiks "Majic" Okoye, Ibukun Amoo,Sezuo Tenuche, Folly Ogunshakin and lotsa more... we had such a wonderful time, and Hopefully, when I visit Naija once more... we go jam together.... Te Qiero!!!
peace & love....

1 comment:

Queenb said...

The yoruba would say....eniyan laso mi....friends are great and its awesome when you take the time to appreciate the ones you have.