Monday, October 03, 2005

Holidayin.....chillin....freakin out....but blessed!

Hullo "dearie".....

Exams done and finished with... Naija independence day came and went with no special celebration(why will anyone wanna celebrate! I dont blame anyone sha!)...now I am feeling good and I wanna go home, have fun and sleeep till I can no longer feel sleepy... eat( haba, I dey fast I cant eat all I want!) well, watch teevee...(sometimes astro is damn boring that all they ever show is replays, wish the world cup starts today it woulda make my day!)....anywayz, I have a great family that I will be with all day long, I guess I need to find something to do but I cant, and to top it off I wont be online cos no internet connection for my place, my dad wont do it cos he knows that I am the "osama" of going online anytime anyday and if he doesnt want to get bankrupt he would not install it but I wish I could make him do it..well, thats about it...

Anyone wanna wish me a "happy bday" ::dont pls!:: cos I have made up my mind that this time around, it wil be special and solemn, but all my well-wishers and virtual friends from all over can just comment on this post and wish me but if you dont want to , just siddon and look at my blog and leave am jeje! abeg I no wan think say I be ....what am i doing...blogging in pidgin gosh.. sorry folks... I dunno what came into me, i guess its da holiday spirit.... but before I add insult to my injury, I wanna tell you all that I appreciate da love and care ....thank you! and have a wonderful day! ciao...

RAMADHAN MUBARAK!

Holiday is here...
I dunno if i care...
but I know whoever is there...
will always be my friend!

Dont worry too much my friend
"Love conquers all" they said
but no problem if I am not around
but problems arise when i am gone

So love me when I am gone
dont think bad of me anymore
till We meet again
through the connection of wires and machine
I know you wont miss me that much
cos my love for you is for real...
Te Qiero...African Soul.....
mon amie ,c'est grande!

~Fatyma~

No comments: