Friday, October 07, 2005

blogging and fasting.....

It is not easy fasting all day long.... cos its only once in a year, just for 30 days (some do it for 29 days though) and I have to wake up at the wee hours like 3.30am to cook and eat....hmm.. it aint easy but I am gonna work it out cos fasting is one of the ways for me to lose weight...heheheh dont mind me, I dunno why I wanna lose weight...to get more attractions from men that arent worth my time, or to be healthy and fit so I get into a size 6 dress...come on... dont worry me about weight loss....I think I will leave it to the models and actresses...and also...beauty queens wanna bes...!

Anywayz.. I m just here to blog and go back home and sleep....also to relax and enjoy the holiday mood but I just cant because I feel guilty about my exams... I am always anxious about the results and have a BIG phobia about failure...I hate failing , I hate not having good grades....and I hate not having a good life! lolz... well, I am anxious but I will have to wait till the end of October and see what those lecturers are gonna put on my result slip...so help me God...

Anywayz folks... have a nioce and lovely time ....peace and love

4 comments:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Eku ise o.
Mo ni kinwa kio.

Bawo ni Malaysia?
Hope is not causing you amnesia.
No forget Naija o.

Well I discovered you via Google Search.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hi Motunrayo, I came across your site while doing a search on Sexy Celebrities, popular female sigers, dancers, actresses and models. Though you don't have exactly what I was searching for it still provided quite an interested read. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Nneka's World said...

enjoy my dear, hope it went well

Anonymous said...

Es gibt definitiv etwas �ber es da� Interessen ich.Truly, Regenia asbestos victim