Thursday, August 25, 2005

From wishes to ashes.....!

Yesterday, I fell in love
Today I am outta love
You told me so many things
you brought up the subject of us
but in the end it was the same issues
that I kept facing with love
Cant believe that you could be one of them
always playing with a girl's heart
and turnin your back when you are done with her...
It could have been me and you, baby
but I guess I have to face the real fact
that there is no love lost between us!


You called me day and night
whispering sweet nothings to my ears
saying "I love you!" now and then
but it was all pretense
your heart aint falling
it was just a game of lovin
and I was the victim baby
but its aiight...
I have learnt my bitter lesson from you
cant blame you
just angry with my heart
for being so soft on love again
I thought we were suppose to be lovers
but i dont believe in that anymore
just a fantasy for dreamers like me
to worry about
eventhough I trully loved ya
but I have to turn my back on ya
and holla at my world again
thanks for all the TLC
just my foolish affair with you gone sour
I will always remember the good times though...
although all my wishes have turned into ashes!

~teema~

3 comments:

Nneka's World said...

I feel your pain girl! Just take it easy. There is one word i will say KARMA

Tayo Salami said...

thank y'all for ur comments... this is just my way of expressing myself without going nutz.... poetry is cool to me and I love it... keep up with the comments thnx!

Anonymous said...

Such is life baby gurl,life is not all about just the good, the bad too...people often suffer loveless hate, while others, hateless love....I believe you'll meet the right one someday, who will just be the right!!. Stay tight....