Tuesday, August 23, 2005

coup du fondre.............../if tomorrow never comes

Looking back at the days
when I saw you standing infront of me
I thought I will never live for another day
I guess it was all in me...

If I try to close my eyes
its you I see
smiling back at me
I dont know why
but I guess it was all for me

I cant pretend that I dont care
because I really love you
and some times I feel sad when things are going wrong
thinking you might leave when you cant take it anymore
but it was me that is just being worried
and you are the one I respect for loving me
through the bad times
and the ugly times
through thick
and thin
You are always there,
holding on without blinking and freaking out...

I love you, my boo
Maybe a lil crazy
but what is love if aint hazy and dizzy
feeling like i am gonna drown
but no way, I am just gonna be lovin you
because you are worth every dime I have
and my heart flutters and tries to burst out
in exhilaration...
ahhhhhhh... I love you
thats all I wanna tell you
every now and then
without a care in the world!

~teema~

No comments: