Sunday, September 04, 2005

Yesterday's memories!

Looking back to those years
I never thought this year will be a year of sorrow for me
I never thought you will be gone just like without hearing your voice once more
without you smiling at me
I tried to remember the way you always frown at me when I am being my naughty self.
but I just cant!
I tried to figure out why God has to take you away from me
but who am I to question God?
I will always remember you in my prayers
I will always ask God to accept your beautiful soul
The way you sit down solemnly and talk to us
I shall never forget it, BABA!
I wish I could talk to you on the phone and hear you call my name once more and praying for me
but all is gone and lost
Just like a candle in the wind
You left in peace
you are so wonderful that I feel it in my heart and I just cant accept it
that You are gone
I was always talking to my mom about seeing you again when I come back home
but it was as if God had other plans
I wish I could have been a better granddaughter
but I am just who i am
and you are just my "BABA"....
I will keep those memories alive in my heart
I cant stop the pain in my heart
cos I dont wanna let go of those times you were there for me
I love you , and God loves you more...
May Allah accept your soul...amin!

~fatyma~

No comments: